Country Mile Home Care is a home care service provider operating in rural and remote areas of Western Australia and offer overnight and 24hr live-in care services to the aged and people living with a disability. We also provide respite care for palliative clients and their carers.
Country Mile Home Care has Home Care Packages Level 1-4 available. There is no waitlist and no service or exit fees are charged!
Our services are individual, flexible and based on the Consumer Directed Care approach, so our clients get the care and support they want, not “what’s available”.
We combine our excellent care services with a “farm-sitting” component to ensure that essential daily farm chores are attended to as well as providing personal care, daily household tasks and social support.
Accompanied travel to long distance appointments or on holiday travel is another of our services.
• Personal Care Assistance, including Medications
• Light Domestic Assistance (cleaning, laundry, ironing etc.)
• Meal Preparation
• Social Support
• Transport to appointments and events in the community
• Respite for Carers
• Farm Sitting: feeding of domestic farm animals, checking/ watering animals, gardens and crops, other farm related tasks as per agreement
• Accompanied travel to long distance appointments or on national + international travel
• Consultation and support to access aged care assessments and funding
CMHC offers to organise interpreter services to make access to our services easier for consumers.